The large man sitting beside me called for the flight attendant.
The flight attendant was very attentive and polite.
The birds flew out of the window and into the sky.
The little black birds flew out the window and into the bright blue sky.
- Quantity (how many of it): Few, several, many, five, 100, etc.
- Opinion (the value of the noun): Exquisite, charming, ugly, difficult, easy, friendly, etc.
- Size: Big, small, short, tall, etc.
- Condition/ State: Dry, wet, hungry, shiny, cracked, slippery, etc.
- Age: Young, old, 10-years-old, new, etc.
- Shape: Round, obtuse, square, triangular, etc.
- Color: Red, blue, green, etc.
- Pattern (the pattern or design it was made with): Checkered, spotted, plaid, etc.
- Origin (where it is from): American, African, Asian, European, Martian, etc.
- Material (what it is made of): Glass, wood, plastic, concrete, etc.
- Purpose (what it is used for): Shopping, training, walking, etc.
The man in the red and yellow shirt was waiting outside the door.
She was a lively and carefree person.
There was a cold, hungry look in his eyes.
“There was a cold, hungry look in his eyes.”
有逗号时的意思是: He had a cold look in his eyes, and he had a hungry look in his eyes.
没有逗号时的意思是: He had a hungry look that was cold.